Thursday, January 05, 2006

The New Yorker talks about Skype

Small piece on how some US college journalists are using Skype to interview people in Iraq.

"“We thought we were at a disadvantage not being on the ground in Iraq,” Eva Barboni, a junior poli-sci major, said. “But when you hear from reporters there that they can’t even leave their hotels you start to think.” The sound quality afforded by Skype, it turns out, is often better than what can be achieved over the weak landlines in the Green Zone."

1 Comments:

At 2/21/2006 01:30:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very happy to finally see the information that I have been looking for and requested from various other websites. I was beginning to think that I had no hope of getting this content in the near future and was pleasantly surprised to see exactly what I was looking for on this blog. The information that I have received is excellent. Do you know of any other trustworthy online resources on this topic? Thanks?voip phone systems

 

Post a Comment

<< Home